June 5-7 Two Day Skills Camp 2020
- Presented by Wyoming State Parks and the Wyoming MTB camps
- Who: Women who are interested in improving their skills and confidence on mountain bikes. Also, women who would like to ride bikes, meet local women riders, and have a fun time. Open to beginner to intermediate/advanced riders.
- Date: June 6-7, 2020 (arriving evening of June 5 is encouraged)
- Where: Camp Jack at Curt Gowdy State Park, Wyoming
- Cost: $250
- All proceeds from the camp will be donated to the Youth Program. Let’s get more girls on bikes!!
- What: Two fantastic days of essential skills and practice with your bike. Camp includes camping, food (lunch, dinner, breakfast, and lunch), instructors, skills sessions, guides, epic singletrack, bike maintenance practice, laughter, jokes, and fun.
This camp is perfect for riders who want to develop or improve skills, correct bad habits, and/or gain confidence on their bike. Key areas of focus: braking, dismounting, shifting, balance, vision, body position, cornering, obstacles, ascending and descending. More advanced skills will be offered to those interested.
If you are unsure of your skill level or where you fit in, contact us!
Space is limited to ensure a small group size. Camp details will be provided following registration.
Feel free to get your name on the email list for other camps by visiting the contact us page.
Registration is LIVE!
Check out our brochure for more info: