Thank you all so much for the participation this year! It went wonderfully!
Because the 2 day camp was a success, we will be putting on 2 separate one-day clinics before the end of the summer.
July 30, 2017
This one-day clinic is truly for beginners. We will be working on braking, dismounting, body position and anything else we can fit in before lunch. After lunch, we’ll go put those skills to the test on some fun trails at Curt Gowdy.
Lunch will be provided.
We are asking for donations to cover costs (shelter rental, food, and supplies). Recommended donation is $15.
Contact us if you are interested and make sure to include the “July 30” clinic in your message to get on the list!
September 30, 2017
This one-day clinic will be focused on beginner and intermediate riders. We will limit the group size to 20 participants. We will cover skills before lunch. After lunch, we’ll go out on the trails and work on putting our skills to the test. Groups will be split by skill level.
Lunch will be provided.
Recommended donation is $20.
Contact us if you are interested and make sure to include the “September 30” clinic in your message to get on the list!
Contact us on our Contact Us page.
June 3-4 Two Day Camp (already took place for 2017)
- Presented by Wyoming State Parks and the Laramie Enduro
- Who: Women who are interested in improving their skills and confidence on mountain bikes. Also, women who would like to ride bikes, meet local women riders, and have a fun time. Open to beginner to intermediate/advanced riders.
- Date: June 3-4, 2017
- Where: Camp Jack at Curt Gowdy
- Cost: $80
- All proceeds from the camp will be donated to the Laramie Enduro Youth Program. Let’s get more girls on bikes!!
- What: Two fantastic days of essential skills and practice with your bike. Camp includes food (lunch, dinner, breakfast, and lunch), instructors, skills sessions, guides, epic singletrack, bike maintenance practice, camping, laughter, jokes, and fun.
This camp is perfect for riders who want to develop or improve skills, correct bad habits, and/or gain confidence on their bike. Key areas of focus: braking, dismounting, shifting, balance, vision, body position, cornering, obstacles, ascending and descending. More advanced skills will be offered to those interested.
If you are unsure of your skill level or where you fit in, contact us!
Space is limited to ensure a small group size. Camp details will be provided following registration.
REGISTRATION IS SOLD OUT! Feel free to get your name on the waitlist by visiting the registration page.
Check out our brochure for more info: